- Private Half Hour Lesson $50.00
- Series of 5 Half Hour Lessons $200.00
- Private Hour $70.00
- Series of 5 Hour Lessons $280.00
- Group Lesson One Hour (3 to 4 people) $25.00 per student
- Junior Half Hour Lesson (for ages 17 and under) $40.00
- Series of 5 Half Hour Junior Lessons $160.00
- Junior Hour Lesson (ages 17 and under) $60.00
- Series of 5 Hour Junior Lessons $240.00
Get Golf Ready 2.0, only $129 per student
These sessions are a the next step in line to getting you out on the course on your own. We will get you out on the course and help you pick the tees you should be playing from, help with course etiquette, and club and shot selection. Having your own clubs is required for this session.
Operation 36 is a long term coaching program designed to progress golfers towards shooting par or better for 9 holes.
Golfers of all ages and abilities can join and begin progressing through the six levels of development. Each golfer will be issued a profile in the Op 36 App where they can view objectives, log golf actions, track progress, and connect with friends in the social activity feed.
Programs are led by trained golf professionals who utilize the Op 36 framework to provide the best environment to help you improve your game and achieve your goals.
Conor Hibbard, PGA Apprentice, Top 50 Op36 Coach
Bill Chisholm, Op36 Certified
Bill Richford, op36 Certified
Jim Landers, PGA
See www.operation36golf.com website for more info.
PGA Junior League Golf continues to grow locally and nationally. We've had a great time in recent years belonging to a league for juniors. We play against other area clubs such as The Haven C.C., Whitinsville G.C., Green Hill G.C., Blackstone National, and Maplegate C.C.. We offer Junior Clinics all summer long, please contact the pro shop for details.
See www.pgajlg.com website for more info.
Junior Golf Camps 2018
3 days, 3 hours per day, summer sessions, Ages 7 - 13, maximum of 12 students per class, $175 each
- Tuesday July 10 - Thursday July 12 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday July 17 - Thursday July 19 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday July 23 - Thursday July 25 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday July 31 - Thursday August 2 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday August 7 - Thursday August 9 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday August 14 - Thursday August 16 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Tuesday August 21 - Thursday August 23 : 9:00 am - 12:00 pm